I’ve noticed that many of you have changed your Theme to include snow falling for the festive season.
Living in the southern hemisphere, snow is impossible.
We cool off at the beach on Christmas day. So, appropriate to the southern hemisphere, I’m adding Santa at the beach with a surfboard just for the festive season 🙂
If you’re cold at your end, spare a thought for our Santa with their suits on and 35C degrees (95F) outside 🙂
Merry Christmas to you and yours or
Stay safe and have a great time!
- Preparing for Christmas (studentmindsorg.wordpress.com)
- Why are our sunrises so colourful and could it really be EIGHT degrees celsius on Christmas Day? (examiner.co.uk)
- It’s December!! (greenpawblog.wordpress.com)
- Surviving the festive season! (bowonthego.wordpress.com)
- Whipped feta (thebackyardlemontree.com)