So, this is my last Hump Day Post for this year.
2015 sure has had a few surprises for me! We did a seven and a half months caravan trip around Australia and really appreciated how BIG our country is!
They say life’s a learning curve, well, I sure learned many things during our time away. Like:
- Mr Oz and I can take each other’s company 24/7
- Seven months is too long a trip
- Confined space (like a caravan) is no problem
- Extreme HOT temperatures is debilitating
- I missed my family and friends
- We’ll never see ALL of Australia – it’ll take a lifetime of exploration!
So, I just thought I’d share a gallery of Oz with you. There was a time there, when I had a melt down and took great comfort from you. I want to say a big ‘Thank You’ for your support at that time. It made the world of difference to me!
I’d like wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Love, Peace and Joy – may your God be with you during the festive season.
I hope to see you again in the New Year!